The ultimate summer holiday is kicking off this weekend and if you are like me, you haven’t even began to plan the menu, décor and entertainment. It’s time to look back on your Pinterest board for some inspiration and get your list together so your party starts off with a boom 🎆 Check out these 10 tips for food, decorations and a whole lot of fun!
- Every party needs a play list. We love playing music through this speaker. Four drivers and two JBL Bass Radiators effortlessly deliver dynamic, immersive sound with deep bass and plenty of detail. You’ll get lost in the music wherever you are.
- Add some Red, White and Blue. Decorate the inside and outside of your home with 4th of July décor so that the party can continue wherever you are. A simple flower arrangement, some throw pillows and festive plates will add the perfect splash of color.
- Add lighting by hanging string lights. This is great for brightening the space up as it starts getting dark—and if you want to be on theme, you can use red, white, and blue lightbulbs!
- Entertain with backyard games. Set up giant versions of Connect Four, Jenga, or Tic Tac Toe, or opt for classic backyard games like Horseshoes, Cornhole, Ladder Toss, and more!
- Stay cool at your party with water activities. If you live on a lake or have a pool, blow up pool floats for guests to use as they take a dip and cool off. Another activity that’s fun for all ages is a backyard slip n’ slide that will keep friends and family busy for hours!
- Create a craft station for kids. Keep the kids busy at your party with 4th of July crafts! Set up a table with all the supplies they’ll need to make festive art projects. They can create flags out of popsicle sticks, draw fireworks with finger paint, create sidewalk chalk drawings, and more!
- Festive and fun finger foods. Charcuterie boards with fresh fruit, meat and cheese are always a big hit. You can also set up a bar area for smores, burgers and dogs or drinks!
- A party is never really a party without dessert. Make a festive flag cake with fresh fruit, trifles are beautiful and delicious and themed cookies and pies are perfect for every palate.
- What’s a party without party favors. Sparklers and glow sticks are fun for all ages. You can also take home crafts (refer to tip #6).
- Duh! Don’t forget the fireworks. Fountains, big booms and parachutes are absolutely magical.
Have a happy and safe 4th of July! We will be there to help with cleanup after the fun ✨