5 Simple Ways to Update Your Home
Home updates don’t have to set you back financially. Here are a few upgrades that will customize your home without breaking the bank.
- Upgrade your handles. Cabinet handles, door handles, toilet handles…you name it. You can change the look of any door or drawer with this simple upgrade.
- Quick Shine your floors. Don’t refinish it, Quick Shine it! You will save thousands of dollars and transform any hard surface floor.
- Rearrange your furniture. This is an easy way to refresh the look of a room. Play with different furniture arrangements for a cozier or more spacious feel.
- Dress up your closet. Create more space and add shelving and storage containers to give your closet a makeover.
- New Paint. Fresh paint can complement any room and change the space. Add shiplap or board and batten for more character and dimension.
These upgrades can be done over a period of time for small improvements that fit within your budget. ☺
Tags: checklist, clean floors, clean home, clean home tips, cleaning, cleaning guide, floor care tips, hardwood floor care, hardwood floors, home care tips, home refresh, makeover, remodel