One of the ways to avoid becoming a Scrooge this Christmas is preparation. With family and friends coming to visit throughout this festive season, it’s time to show off your home and shine! Here are 5 tips to get your home ready so you can sit back and enjoy your company without the stress.
- Clean All Surfaces: Your countertops will be in constant use over Christmas so ensure you make time to give them a good clean both before the big day and while you’re cooking. It’s vital to wipe surfaces after preparing your Christmas food as uncooked meats can leave germs and bacteria behind. It’s also a great time to give your shelves, chairs, and furnishings a once-over to remove any stains or build-up of dust.
The same goes for your dining table. A good polish can go a long way. Try our Quick Shine Cabinet & Wood Cleaner for a gentle pH neutral clean without leaving residue behind.
- Declutter: It may not be the traditional time to have a clear-out but this can provide much-needed space for your Christmas tree, presents, and guests. It also lets you enter the New Year clutter-free.
- Polish the Silver: We’ve all got that nice set of cutlery or dining set that only makes an appearance on special occasions. Now is their time to shine – literally.
- Deep Clean Your Floors: Fall and Winter can wreak havoc on your floors. Now is a great time to pay extra attention to your floors. Our Quick Shine Deep Cleaner goes to work instantly removing months or years’ worth of dirt and grime that everyday cleaners don’t always remove.
- Shine & Protect Your Floors: After a good deep cleaning, we recommend protecting your floors with Quick Shine Floor Finish. Your guests are sure to notice and might even ask, “Did you get new floors?” This is truly the WOW factor when you walk into a home.
Follow these simple steps and shine a spotlight on your home. Happy Cleaning!