5 Ways To Prepare For Vacation So Coming Home Is Easier
Spring Break is just around the corner. Here is a fun fact: In total, Americans plan to spend $1,817.70 on average on their spring break vacation. Families plan to spend a little bit more with an average answer of $1,996.90. Shockingly, some millennials, about 10%, are planning to spend $5,000 or more on a spring break extravaganza according to Travel Pulse.
Regardless of where you are going and for how long you’ll be gone, there’s a lot to do before leaving. Try these 5 ways to prepare for your return from vacation so all you have to do is sink into your bed.
- Catch Up On All Laundry. Start a few days before your departure and wash and put away all of your laundry before leaving. You can already imagine the loads of laundry coming home with you. Save yourself time now.
- Clean Floors. Sweep or dust mop your floors as well as damp mop them if needed. It’s so nice to come home to clean floors. Need some new cleaning tools, check out our Quick Shine Mop Kits. If your floors need a pick-me-up, try Quick Shine Floor Finish. It’s as easy as Squirt. Spread. Done.
- Wipe Surfaces. Wipe down countertops, tables, and other hard surfaces in your home.
- Load/Unload Dishwasher. Don’t come home to stinky dishes, make sure your sink and your dishwasher are both empty before you jet out.
- Make Beds. Made beds change the look and feel of a room. It’s always a treat to fall into bed at the end of vacation – especially when it’s made.
What other ways do you tidy up before your vacation?
Tags: checklist, clean floors, cleaning, vacation