We touch surfaces in our home countless times in a day. Unless someone in your home is sick, disinfecting high-touch areas is not always top of mind.
You don’t need to clean your house from top to bottom each day, but you should focus on disinfecting the areas that are hot-spots for germs.
These are the most important items to disinfect every day:
- Cupboard and drawer knobs/pulls
- Kitchen and bathroom counters
- Toilets, especially the seat and handle
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and microwave handles
- Remote controls and game controllers
- Cell phones, tablets and other mobile devices
- Computer keyboards and mice
- Door knobs/handles
- Table surfaces
- Staircase railings
- Light switches/switch plates
Leave your home spotless and eliminate the germs you can’t see with our foolproof method:
With our Quick Shine 3-IN-1 Disinfectant Surface Cleaner, you can clean and disinfect in one easy step. Simply spray any hard surface and walk away! For countertops or other surfaces that may attract food debris, clean surfaces first with a clean, damp cloth. You can spray any surface at any point in the day to have a clean, sanitized surface. Quick Shine It!