Have you ever wanted to host a party but didn’t really have a clue where to start? Check out these simple tips to host the best summer fling that all your friends will be schmoozing about.
- Create a Theme– From a sizzling fiesta to show-stopping glamour, themes are the starting point when planning your outdoor celebration.
- Create Easy Foods to Pass Around– Outdoor barbecues and finger foods make it easy for guests to mingle and eat at the same time. No need for any awkward hourdovres that require fancy utensils to enjoy.
- Create Games for All Ages– Who says kids get to have all the fun? There are plenty of adult-friendly games. A game of kickball, whiffle ball, and even tug-of-war for a laid-back evening with friends or giant lawn games and game tables make entertaining fun for more formal attire.
- Create Ambiance– The right style of music can set the perfect mood for a fun-filled evening. Lighting is also a mood setter. Hang string lights around gathering areas for when the sun begins to set so it is not “lights out”.
- Create a Comfortable Place for Guests with Children– No need to shut the party down just because there are little ones. Make up an area in your home comfy enough for kids to settle down and watch a movie or drift into a dream.
Now that you have the tools to plan your next party, start preparing your home for summer. On top of following our 6 Rules For A Cleaner Home, don’t forget to give your outdoor space some attention too. Landscape and add in splashes of color that will tie in perfectly with your next party theme.