The secret to clean, lustrous floors is in the finish. That’s why our formulas are designed to impart a rich, deep, protective glow to any and every floor surface.
- Dry dust mop prior to applying Quick Shine® Multi-Surface Floor Finish or Hardwood Floor Luster to remove any dust or debris from your floors.
- For light cleaning of grime or dirt use a sponge mop or microfiber mop dampened with plain, cool tap water. For a more thorough clean use Quick Shine Floor Cleaners.
- After floor is free of debris, pet hair, dust, dirt and grime squirt Finish or Luster in an S-shape onto floor in small 5 foot x 5 foot sections at a time.
- Quickly spread the finish with our Quick Shine® Hardwood Floor Mop using broad, even strokes with a slightly dampened microfiber pad. Dries to a gloss in 30 minutes.
- After floor is completely dry, additional coats can be applied using the same method as above if a higher gloss is desired. Allow the 1st coat to dry for one hour before applying additional coats.