Your floor’s worst enemy is grit and grime, which can easily cause unsightly surface damage. Our protective solutions provide a gleaming barrier against abrasive materials, preventing all those scratches and scuffs.
- Establish floor mats or throw rugs at entryways and walkways to minimize the abrasion of the finish caused by dirt and grit tracking.
- Place felt-tipped protectors on bottoms of chair and furniture legs.
- When moving furniture, remember to lift it instead of dragging it across the floor. This will help prolong the life of your flooring.
- Be sure to keep pet nails trimmed.
- Try going shoeless as barefoot and sock traffic is much better for your floors than shoe traffic.
- During rainy or snowy weather, place a heavy-duty floor mat or shoe tray at your main entryway to catch water, mud, snow, salt and sand from being deposited onto your floors.