Floors looking dull and worn? Don’t jump to refinishing! Restore their original shine with products designed to bring back the glory and gleam.
- Dry dust with a dry microfiber mop such as our Quick Shine® Hardwood Floor Mop in order to eliminate everyday dust and debris.
- Every two to four months, reapply a fresh new coat of Quick Shine® Multi-Surface Floor Finish or Hardwood Floor Luster to enhance the glow.
- Uneven shine can occur where certain high traffic areas of the floor lose their luster due to wear and tear. Simply add an extra coat to these areas as a great stop-gap method to forego a screen and recoat process or a complete sanding and refinishing saving thousands of dollars as a bonus.
- Avoid using soapy or vinegar-based DIY solutions that can strip and dull your floor’s surface.
- For maximum gloss protection, follow our recommended routine to Maintain your floors.