How To Host A Spooktacular Night
Calling all party planners! Are you hosting a Howl-O-Ween party this year and need some Spooktacular tricks to execute the perfect night? Look no further, we have the ultimate checklist for you right here!
Before your party:
- Planning Stage- Where is your party? When does it start/end?
- Location- Inside or Outside? Your home or event space?
- Theme- Will you have children at your party or adults only? Zombies, ghosts, or witches?
- Food/Drink- Are you cooking? Pitch-in? Ordering in?
- Entertainment- Will you be having games? A band? Movies?
- Parking- Where will you have your guest park? Will they need to carpool to avoid taking up to much space?
- Invitations- Are you handwriting invitations or sending out virtual Social Media invites?
- Decorating- You will need to find decorations to go along with the theme of your party and give your guests a scare!
- Pumpkin- Make sure you have some carved pumpkins and wicked decorations outside welcoming your guests.
- Protect your floors with our Quick Shine® Floor Finish and be ready for your haunt to begin!
Day of the party:
- Make sure you de-clutter the entryway for your guests or any party rooms.
- Sweep and vacuum all floors your guests will be entertaining.
- Move any furniture for the party.
- Set up any tables for food and drink.
- Hang up any decorations you have for your themed Halloween bash!
- Set up your games, music, movies, and any other entertainment for the evening.
- It’s always wise to carry extras. Extra costumes in case a guest spills on theirs, extra silverware, paper towels, forks, etc.
- Stock your bathroom with the essentials for your guests.
- Take tons of pictures and enjoy the time with friends and family.
- Sweep away your haunted mansion leaves and any other small debris that was tracked in by your spooky guests with your Quick Shine® Hardwood Floor Mop.
- Grab your Quick Shine® Spray Mop for heavier soil trailed in by those mummies.
- For gooey fingerprints and sticky smudges on your stainless appliances, reach for your Quick Shine® Stainless Steel Cleaner + Polish to clean and protect them for the next holiday.
Quick Shine® has the tools for all of your cleaning needs so you can step back and enjoy the memories made the night before! Have a Spooktacular Night!
Tags: candy, clean home, costumes, drinks, family, food, friends, halloween, holiday, hosting, hosting tips, party, party planning, party tips