Whether you’re tackling a deep clean or you only have five minutes to spare, check out these cleaning tips that take the pressure off, but also gives you the opportunity to actually enjoy your efforts.
- Make a list. Start with a plan and write it down so you can mark tasks off as you go.
- Dust the right way. Dry dusters often fling dust, dander, and more back into the air which resettles, so what’s the point?.. Try a damp cloth instead to lock in and eliminate dust once and for all.
- Don’t scrub carpet stains. Whether you spill wine, pasta sauce or your pet has an accident, it is best to use your favorite pre-treat, a white cloth, and blot the stain.
- Keep mirrors, windows, and other surfaces streak-free with ShinePower. This 3-IN1 Surface Cleaner works on any hard surface from countertops to glass for a clean that can be seen.
- Get rid of stubborn water spots. From stainless steel sinks to toasters and kettles, metal surfaces are annoyingly prone to watermarks. For a quick fix, wipe them with Lemon Oil on a clean cloth – no rinse required.
- Keep toilets smelling clean and looking fresh with Hexol. Containing 57.2% of Pine Oil, this general household cleaner will leave toilets sparkling clean and smelling oh-so-fresh.
- Wash bath mats and towels frequently. Damp bath mats and towels tend to get stinky very quickly. Not to mention that makes them a breeding ground for bacteria.
- Clean your floors quick and easy with Quick Shine Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner and Spray Mop Kit. Literally, just spray, mop and you’re done!
What are some other tips you have found to make cleaning easier? ✨