Summer is in full swing around here and our family has been busy vacationing, planning summer gatherings and just swimming to cool down from the summer heat. Summer is also a great time to catch up on some maintenance around the house. We’ve compiled some great tips to get you started on a summer maintenance checklist.
- Power wash your siding or brick
- Repair and repaint any exterior chipped or faded paint
- Wash windows inside and outside
- Clean dryer vent and exhaust duct through services like duct cleaning Los Angeles
- Touch up landscaping with gravel or mulch
- Spruce up outdoor furniture and pillows
Summer weather is also ideal for home repairs such as:
- new windows and doors
- roofing (If you’re from Idaho who needs professional roofing services, then you may consider hiring an expert in Roof Maintenance in Boise)
- plumbing repairs through experts like Mackin & Sons Plumbing and hiring a sewer repair service or water heater repair in Greenville, SC
- pest control
- replacing chimney cap or repairing leaks
- repave driveway
- check your garage door
- build a new deck
- ac repairs
- update outdoor lighting with LED bulbs such as g9 bulbs. You may hire W3 Electric for Landscape Lighting in Rowlett.
- new flooring
What projects have you been working on this Summer? Don’t forget to clean and protect your floors with Quick Shine!